Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Graphic Novels I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Saga, Vol 3 // Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

Blankets // Craig Thompson

Nimona // Noelle Stevenson

Maus // Art Spiegelman




Ms. Marvel // G. Willow Winson

Sex Criminals // Matt Fraction & Chip Zdarsky

Mer // Joelle Sellner

The Wicked + The Divine // Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie & Matt Wilson & Clayton Cowles


Are there any graphic novels you want to read?

5 comments:

  1. Great choices! Ms Marvel is great, I enjoyed Mer and Saga is just plain awesome! :D Hope you'll enjoy all of these

    Yasmine @ Swissbookworm
    My Top Ten Comics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saga, Ms Marvel, and Nimona are all wonderful! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not do a list today for myself, I asked my daughter if she wanted to help and list her favorite books!
    I never read a comic book.So The only ones I read were the VA and Percy Jackson graphic novels. But we did something a little different. Allyson added some comics she read on her list.
    Also check out our easy to enter Valentine's giveaway!



    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Sex Criminals and wasn't wowed by it. I did like reading both Maus I & II and need to reread this classic!

    Several of your book titles are on my ever growing reading wishlist!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-eleven-coffee-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, I also think that Ms. Marvel looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete