Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: books I'm looking forward to in the first half of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

A Court of Wings and Fury (ACOTAR #3) - Sarah J. Maas
May 2nd

Norse Mythology - Neil Gaiman
February 17th 

The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) - Rick Riordan
May 2nd

The Book of Mirrors - E.O. Chirovici
January 26th


Caraval - Stephanie Garber
January 31st

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) - Victoria Schwab
June 13th

Wintersong - S. Jae-Jones
February 17th

The One Memory of Flora Banks - Emily Barr
May 16th

The River at Night - Erica Ferencik
January 10th


My Husband the Stranger - Rebecca Done
April 6th


What is your most anticipated book for the first half of 2017?





3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to see what Gaiman does with Norse Mythology! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caraval sure has been a popular choice this week. I haven't added it to my TBR list just yet, but I am really excited to see what everyone thinks of the book when it is published. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete