Sunday, October 2, 2016

Wrap Up: September



Hello!

This month was my last one with no school and no worries, so I fille expect to read a lot less in October. I managed to read 17 books in September, and even started an 18th. I'm super pleased with myself, and I am so grateful that I was able to read as much as I was during the summer. 

Gravbøygen våkner (Alvetegnet #1) by Sigbjørn Mostue - 3,5 stars
Nissedreperen (Alvetegnet #2) by Sigbjørn Mostue - 3 stars
Krakens gap (Alvetegnet #3) by Sigbjørn Mostue - 3,5 stars
These are all Norwegian books, and they have not been translated to English, and therefore don't have any English titles. Roughly translated, Alvetegnet means "the sign of the elves"

Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan - 3 stars
Paris for One by Jojo Moyes - 4 stars
The Muse by Jessie Burton - 4 stars

Honeymoon in Paris by Jojo Moyes - 4 stars
The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes - 4 stars
Photographs from the Edge by Art Wolfe - 3,5 stars - REVIEW

You're the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher - 4 stars - REVIEW
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - 4 stars - REVIEW
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas - 5 stars - REVIEW

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - 4 stars
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien - 4 stars
On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher - 4 stars

1984 by George Orwell - 4 stars
Wrecked by Maria Padian - 5 stars - REVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment