Saturday, July 2, 2016

Wrap Up: June




Hello!

June has been a pretty good reading month for me, and despite having several exams, I managed to read 12 books. I don't really understand how I was able to read this much, but I think it's because I haven't had a lot of full school days. Several of these books were also quick reads, and several were finished in a day or two.


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - 5 stars - review

Full Share by Eliza Freed - 4 stars - review

The Odyssey by Homer - 3 stars



After you by Jojo Moyes - 3,5 stars - review

The Bohemians of the Latin Quarter by Henri Murger - 2 stars




Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - 4,5 stars - review

The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh - 3,5 stars - review

Inborn by Amy Saunders - 4 stars - review will be coming shortly

¨

The Girl in the Photograph by Kate Riordan - 3 stars - review will be coming shortly

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling - 5 stars


Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - 4 stars - review will be coming shortly

Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving - 3 stars

Looking back, this month has been a wonderful reading month, and I can just hope that July will be the same. I also managed to complete my reading goal for the year, reading 35 books. I knew I'd be able to finish that throughout the year, but I didn't expect it to happen in June. However, I will not change my goal to a larger number, because I know I'll read anyway.

How was your reading month?

No comments:

Post a Comment