Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Settings

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week the topic is favourite settings, from either the past, present or future. We could choose what to focus on, but I'm just going to go for all settings, not just from one period of time. And I feel like also have to say that I don't necessarily want to live in all of these, but they are settings I like to read about. Just keep that in mind.

I'm going to start this list with The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This is not a time I would want to live in at all, but I think the concept is so interesting, and it's very cool to read about.

The next books are the Life As We Knew It series by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Again, not a world I would like to live in, but I really like reading about it. It made me want to stock up on supplies so I could survive if the moon got closer to earth, and I honestly forgot that I had the ability to just go and take a shower whilst reading it. The setting is so cool, and the books are amazing.

The Divergent trilogy also deserves a place on this list. Though they aren't my favourite books, I think the setting is cool, and it could have been so amazing.

The world in the Graceling Realm trilogy needs to be on this list. The world is so magical, and I can't wait to dive back into it with Bitterblue, which I have yet to read.



And those are my favourite settings that I can think about at the moment. What are your favourite settings? Either a world you want to live in, or a world you like to read about.




No comments:

Post a Comment