Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Novels I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week is supposed to be 2016 Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward To, but I had to ignore the debut part. I honestly couldn't think of that many, so I'm just going with novels.

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) and Untitled (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas are at the top of this list. I want both book in my hands now, or at least both titles and covers...

The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh. I loved The Wrath and the Dawn, and I'm super excited about how the story will unfold!

The Winds of Winter by George R. R. Martin. I haven't read A Dance With Dragons yet, but I'm in love with this series. And to be honest, I'm not completely sure if this is coming out in 2016. I have read that the next season of the tv-show is being pushed back, and a lot of people think that's because the book is being published first. If that's the case, this should be out quite early in 2016!


I don't have anything to say about the rest of the books, except that I'm excited to read them, so I'll just give you the list!




Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard.

Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel.

I'll See You In Paris by Michelle Gable.

Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson.

The Memory Jar by Elissa Janine Hole.





Which books are you looking forward to? Any debut novels?

No comments:

Post a Comment