Thursday, October 8, 2015

Review: The Titan's Curse


*This contains spoilers as it is the third book in a series*

Title: The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
Author: Rick Riordan
Publisher: Disney Hyperion Books
Year published: 2007
How I got this book: I borrowed this from the library, but you can also get it here.
My rating: 4 stars

Goodreads synopsis:

When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped. And now it's up to Percy and  his friends to find out what happened. Who is powerful enough to kidnap a goddess? They must find Artemis before the winter solstice, when her influence on the Olympian Council could swing an important vote on the war with the titans. Not only that, but first Percy will have to solve the mystery of a rare monster that Artemis was hunting when she disappeared - a monster rumoured to be so powerful it could destroy Olympus forever.

My thoughts:
I'm honestly running out of things to say about these books, except for the fact that they just get better and better as I read. I have read the entire series before, but it is a couple years ago and I've forgotten a surprising amount of details. 

This will be a short review, as I don't know what to say about his. I really enjoy these books, and I want everyone to read them and at least give them a chance. I understand that everybody won't like them. I just love them, and I want to talk about them. I will be doing review for the two next books as well, even though I'll probably end up repeating myself a lot. So I apologise for that in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment