Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Wrap Up


Hello!
This wrap up is up a little late, and I apologize for that. I just got home from my trip to the States and I didn't bring my computer so I wasn't able write it while I was there. Hopefully you understand!

But, better late than never. So here are the books I read this month in chronological order;

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. This got 3 stars.

The Pearl
by John Steinbeck. This got 5 stars.

The Grapes of Wrath
by John Steinbeck. This got 5 stars.

The Son of Neptune
by Rick Riordan. This got 4 stars.

None of the Above
by I. W. Gregario. This got 5 stars.

Mockingjay
by Suzanne Collins. This got 5 stars.

The Mark of Athena
by Rick Riordan. This got 4,5 stars.

All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven. This got 3,5 stars.

Paper Towns
by John Green. This got 4 stars.

In Real Life: A Journey to a Pixelated World
by Joey Graceffa. This got 5 stars.

An Act of God: A Novel
by Jill Ciment. This got 3 stars.

Graceling
by Kristin Ashore. This got 5 stars.

The House of Hades
by Rick Riordan. This got 5 stars.

As you probably can tell, I had a really good reading month. I know that quite a few of them aren't on the picture, but that's because 4 of them were audiobooks, some haven't been unpacked yet, and some aren't in the house at the moment. 

I really wish I could do a review for all of them, but I won't be able to do that, so I'll do as many as I can.

How was your reading month?




No comments:

Post a Comment