Sunday, July 5, 2015

Book Tags: Because Feelings Matter


This tag was created by Michelle Lyn, and you can find the original video here.

1. What book made you feel confident, either abut yourself or your life?
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. This is a dystopian book where the world almost ends, so of course it made me feel so grateful and positive about my life.  


2. What book made you feel sympathetic or sympathise greatly with the characters?
The Pearl by John Steinbeck. I cared so much about the main characters and wanted the best for them, and all in 85 pages. 

3. What book made you feel anxious?
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey. If you've read the book, you'll know why. 

4. What book made you feel annoyed?
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I felt like nothing was happening, and Lincoln - the main character - really got on my nerves, and I didn't enjoy reading from his perspective at all. 

5. What book made you feel disappointed?
Again, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Mu expectations 

6. What book made you feel confused?
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. I was confused while reading it, and I still am. I don't understand why he was captured by aliens, or any of that stuff.

7. What book made you feel satisfied?
Most of the books I read, to be honest. But if I had to choose I would say the Anna and the French Kiss trilogy by Stephanie Perkins.

8. What book made you feel like you could really relate to the main character?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I could relate to her immediately, and recognized myself in her plenty of times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment